Saturday, October 27, 2012

My right to pick who I want. So screw off.


Yesterday we had our yard signs for Obama stolen from our private property. We had my car keyed because it had an Obama for President sign on it.

Here’s what I have to say to those who did this and to your political party.

You are losers.

I have the right to vote for and to support anyone I choose.  If you don’t like that, you have the right to go screw yourself.

It is going to cost $2,500 to fix the Obama with an x through it on the trunk of my car. Think the GOP will pay for it? 

No way.

I HAVE VOTED FOR OBAMA JUST TO PISS YOU OFF.  I hope he looses the popular vote and wins the election in the Electoral College. If he does, I will raise my middle finger to every member of the GOP who whines out loud about it not being a fair election.

And I will repeat…Go screw yourself.

IT THIS HAS INSULTED YOU, THEN SEND ME $2,000 AND I WILL WRITE YOU AN APOLOGY. SHORT OF THAT, SHUT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment