Friday, March 23, 2012

So no one wanted to play the Freedom Game.


Not one person from the right wanted a free shot at the blog with their own biting editorial…Not one. Hey, it was free, if you come up with the most freedoms that Obama has taken away from us.

What I got was a goose egg.

No conservatives who shout out from the top of any precipice they can find, at the top of their lungs, that Obama is stealing our freedoms…not one entered.  A lot of my friends on the left and from the center did.  They were also supportive and knew what I was doing.

I did have one woman tell me. “ Just Google it.  All the things he’s taking away from us…you’ll find them there. All of them.”

Wow…a treasure trove of data as it were.  So I went and looked.

Nothing. 

She’s out of the game. Even some of her friends stated they thought if you were going to say that the sitting President was stealing our freedoms, you needed to have some concrete evidence.  I don’t know why they think this, Rush never does.  Hannity either.  And that goof ball Ann Coulter hadn’t had a hard fact since the Civil War.

Come on conservatives, this Obama guy is destroying America.  How?

Where are the freedoms he is stealing from us?

So I waited.  Twenty-four hours I waited.  Contest over. 
Score: Hard-ass stupid know-nothing right wingers  –Zero/America 100.

We win.

So shut up.  Shut up the talk about how this guy is driving us into the ground.  Not so.  Quit winning about your liberates being robbed.  Not happening.  And he’s not even after your guns, God forbid!

You don’t want him for your next President…that’s fine by me. I can accept that. Vote for the other guy.  That’s the way we do it in America.  What we don’t do, is pass around unsubstantiated lies and innuendo.

Oh yeah, one other thing. – no more freaking birth certificate bullshit, either.




No comments:

Post a Comment