Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eye gotta code in my node



I watched the flowers and the grass and the leaves today and wondered – no marveled– at the magic of spring.

Everything comes to life fresh and alive. The smell in the air hits my nose and I suddenly sneeze. Hay fever. Ugh

Because of such my blog is very short today. It is an


ode to hay fever.

One quick breath
A sniff…I inhale
Spring’s fresh scent
On my nose is impaled

One quick whiff
And I am gone.
Hay Fever has got me
And trapped me alone

We wrestle in
tight grasps
fighting to the death
we will go

Hay fever is winning today,
Allegro…please don’t go.

Hay fever…Hay fever I hate you so
I love springtime and the flowers
But this pollen’s-I just don’t know.

My nose is raw
My eyes they cry
My head aches and
It’s no damn use

Hay fever has won again
Get the noose.


No comments:

Post a Comment