Thursday, May 31, 2012

There is no excuse for this so help me GOD!


Every now and then there is a story that doesn’t need my editorializing.

Here it is from Progressive Health and also from channel 6 news

An Oklahoma emergency room doctor refused to provide emergency contraception to a 24-year-old female rape victim because the medication violated the health provider’s personal beliefs, a local CBS News affiliate reports. The hospital also denied the victim a rape kit, noting that it had no appropriate nurse on staff to administer the test.


“I will not give you emergency contraceptives because it goes against my beliefs,” the doctor allegedly told the rape victim and her mother, Rhonda. “She knew my daughter had just been raped. Her attitude was so judgmental and I felt that she was just judging my daughter,” Rhonda told the news station.



AMERICA IT IS TIME TO SHUT THESE BIGOTED FUNDAMENTALISTS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL.
SORRY IF THAT GOES AGAINST YOUR FAITH. 

YOUR FAITH SUCKS.



1 comment:

  1. That doctor should lose her license and the victim and her family should sue for mental pain and suffering and anything else we can think of. And I'll help with the collection of funds to pay for it.

    Oh, and I should slap her, but I don't know her name yet.

    ReplyDelete