Monday, May 28, 2012

The other guy is a liar.


I have had it. Commercials for the political campaigns sicken me. This guy thinks this other guy is un-American or that woman thinks this guy is a fascist. (She probably doesn't even know what a fascist is.) This group polarizes people from this other group.

And why?

Because nobody. Nobody. I MEAN NOBODY has any new ideas. No one has any grain of creativity. It is all bickering and posturing as usual – on both sides. Democrats do it. Republicans do it. PAC’s do it. And the media eats it up and feeds it non-stoop to us.

I am tired of it. Back-biting, dirty advertising has turned me off. Anybody who continues to do this will not get my vote. Either on the left or on the right.

If you want to hold office in America, come to the game with some fresh ideas and new thinking.

I think I speak for a lot of us in my home state of Texas. We really don’t care if the tire company in China hired a lawyer running for Senator or not. And I really don’t care what the former governor of Arkansas thinks of the other candidate. We don;t give a damn what Sarah Palin believes. We want ideas. We want plans. We want to know what you stand for and how you are going to make America a better place.

If you can’t articulate that – get out of the race. You don’t belong running for office.


No comments:

Post a Comment