Friday, August 31, 2012

Major article coming Labor Day

This Monday look forward to my blog's return with a major article on America and her history.

I have been tackling this for three weeks while I have been away. It is about the crossroads where our country finds itself today. About the impasse and the morass that has set in with our government and our leaders. It is about the disfuctionality of the political process.

It is 27 pages long, so you can come back to it several days if you'd like to read more. I started to release it in sections, but thought, no, one big article and you can work your way through it as you wish.

It will be live Monday.

Until then, have a safe and fun weekend and Hook 'em Horns.


















Visit my new website at www.johncrawleybooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment