Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ted should get his shot

Let me begin by saying I do not support Ted Cruz.  In fact I am against almost everything he stands for. that being said, I do believe, after reading the U.S. Constitution, that he has the legal right to run for the office of President.

Democrats should avoid doing the "birther" movement like the stupid GOP and Tea Partiers did against Obama. It will only backfire in their faces.

Let Ted run.

He will ruin his own chances and America will see what a fraud Texas has once again sent to Washington to represent us. I would love nothing more than a national shoot out between Perry and Cruz.  The comedians will have a field day and maybe American can see once and for all how stupid this extreme wing of the GOP has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment