Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Myth Makers receives more Kudos. This time one for art on the cover. A big shout out to Bob Young of Dallas for the wonderful cover design. Way to go Bob.

http://venturegalleries.com/blog/venture-galleries-best-cover-design-for-the-conspiracy-thriller-the-myth-makers/

It takes a lot of time and work and many people to get a book launched.  Bob has been part of my team for some time now and I can say without a doubt, he is one of the finest designers in America. And on top of that, his lovely bride, Vicki, is my PR agent and she gets me more mileage and more ink for me than anyone I've ever seen. Kudos to both of them.  Jobs well done.

For those who are following all of this, I'll be having a new novel out this summer.  Look for it. It will be something (as always from me) quite different in approach and subject matter. 

I want to thank all the fine readers who have made The Myth Makers such a huge success for me. Your kind words, letters and reviews have made me want to write and write some more.  Even Ms. Thompson from Ft. Lee, N.J. whose blistering attack on incomplete sentences in my style, not withstanding, the mood is raised as is the bar.  More words to follow in bound additions, I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment